Here are your announcements for Week 6!
- Congratulations to Women’s 4 for their victory last week! Each player in the women’s league will be reshuffled into new teams. Check out your new team for the rest of the season here!
- We are hosting a Halloween contest on Wednesday Oct 28. Come play in your best costume for a chance to win a 45-minute consultation with MTN Performance & Rehabilitation ($120.00 value)!
- We want to take a moment to thank everyone for keeping the league healthy and safe! It is important that all players continue to monitor their health before coming to league night. Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Thank you to those who have been responsible in doing so!
- Women will be on court 1 this week.
- Men’s 1,4,6, and 7 are on court 2.
- Men’s 2,3,5, and 8 are on court 3.
- Check out your awesome plays on our YouTube Channel.
About MTN Performance & Rehabilitation
MTN Performance & Rehabilitation, born in Calgary, Alberta, is built on the foundation of the passion and drive coming from elite athletes and experts in the field.
Through working with elite athletes (i.e. Canada Soccer), it became apparent that pain can be first managed much more easily if the patient understands why such pain is being projected from the body.
Whether you are young, old, elite, or novice, there is no reason why you should live with your pain. We will come to you when you’re ready to start your journey!
We strive to provide a standard of care that will shift the pain paradigm that is second to none. Whether it is participating in sports, playing with your kids, hiking up a mountain, sending a climb or getting your next promotion, we will help you accomplish your goals.