Dodgeball Calgary recognizes the importance of health and safety during these challenging times. To address Alberta’s new regulations on gatherings and cohorts, we have confirmed with Alberta Health Services and the Genesis Centre that we can proceed as usual. However, we are including additional measures to help ensure the safety of our players.
- Masks are mandatory if you are not playing on the court.
- Balls will be sanitized between each series.
- Players cannot play until they have completed mandatory COVID-19 screening.
- Players are encouraged to use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the evening and avoid high fives with other players.
- Players must stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing symptoms. Please contact us if you are unable to attend due to these reasons.
Thank you for doing your part. Let’s do our best to get through this season safely!
Week 7 Announcements
- This is Halloweek! This is Halloweek! Dress up this week and win a 45-minute session with MTN Performance! You do not need to play in every layer of your costume to win!
- Please remember that games start at 8:30 pm. We encourage players to come earlier for temperature check and warm up! Gyms open at 8:15 pm.
- Next season will be on Tuesday evenings at a new central location. Next season will start mid-January. Stay tuned for more information next week!
- Women’s games will take place on court 1.
- Men’s 1,3,5 and 8 will be on court 2.
- Men’s 2,4,6, and 7 will be on court 3.